- Job Search
- Commercial/Civil Litigation Solicitor
Disputes / Civil Litigation Lawyer
Telford based firm are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Civil Litigation / Disputes Lawyer with 3 year's PQE or equivalent to join their reputable firm.
You will be responsible for:
- Running your own case load of Litigation matters
- Dealing with a mixture of civil disputes including contract, debt recovery, consumer rights, professional negligence and contentious probate
- Dealing with contentious property work including possession proceedings, rights of way, beneficial interests/ TOLATA and boundary / land disputes (however this is preferable but not essential)
- Business generation and development
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be skilled at dealing with clients who are often in stressful situations, professionals and other third parties to provide an excellent service
- Enjoy working to and achieving deadlines within a busy office environment
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the Solicitors Code of Conduct and of the Money Laundering Regulations
- Have excellent organisational, written and IT skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right applicant - on offer is a competitive local salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018