- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer (Associate)
An experienced residential conveyancer with a minimum of 5 year's fee earning experience is sought to join this Legal 500 rated firm in Warwickshire. Based at the Stratford upon Avon office you will join an expanding and very busy residential conveyancing department. The successful candidate will be expected to handle a full residential conveyancing caseload and assist with the day to day running of the department.
The residential conveyancing team are experienced acting for clients on both new build and private transactions. The role will mainly involve providing a high quality legal service to clients in the sale and purchase of residential properties with particular emphasis on residential freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, including new builds, Shared Ownership, Right to Buy, Help to Buy and Leaseholds.
Relevant skills and experience:
- a minimum of 5 years' previous experience in a conveyancing / fee earner role, ideally specialising in residential conveyancing matters
- managerial experience/experience of running a team
- proven track record of carrying out effective business development
- a relevant qualification
- experience handling your own caseload and using a case management system
- demonstrable business development successes and knowledge of the local market
- a high degree of initiative and the ability to cope in a demanding environment
- excellent organisational and prioritising skills
- IT literacy with the ability to use case management systems
The firm embraces agile working and offers a blended approach to where and how people work. They appreciate that people have different needs and preferences and are keen to be flexible.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018