- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor
BCL is currently working with a national firm based in Swindon who are seeking an NQ-4 PQE commercial litigation solicitor to join their successful disputes team.
- You will be working on a range of disputes such as insolvency, contract, corporate and some IP disputes but will be tasked to look at social care too
- The health and social aspect of the role will include disputes relating to CQC regulations, contract disputes, safeguarding and other miscellaneous things that may arise
- The NQ solicitor will be tasked in managing their own caseload as well as assisting more senior members of the team with more complex matters
- A newly qualified commercial litigation solicitor or above (up to 2 years PQE) with a solid understanding of the CPR
- Willingness to work on health and social care disputes as well as more general litigation matters
- A solid team player with excellent commercial acumen
- Generous salary and benefits
- Great training and development and the chance to specialise in an area of dispute resolution of choice
- Flexible working arrangements
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Kelly-Anne on 07741625219. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018