- Job Search
- Banking Solicitor
22nd September 2021
Do you want to work for a firm that is genuinely invested in you! That wants to help you develop you skills, realise your potential and take your career as far as you can? Would you like to work in a genuinely meritocratic environment where doing a good job for clients will ensure that you have promotion opportunities?
If so, then this could be the role for you.
· To be a key member of a highly ranked banking and finance team
· To manage your own caseload of files and to assist Partners on complex, large scale transactions
· To provide superb client service and become a key point of contact
· To assist with the supervision of junior team members
· The structure of the team is most likely to support the appointment of a candidate with 4+ years PQE
· You should have experience of working in a busy banking team, undertaking a broad caseload of work
· Ideally you will wish to work in a diverse and forward thinking team
· You will be ambitious and want to continue developing your skills set
· Excellent salary above regional norms
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Friendly, supportive working environment
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018