- Job Search
- Commercial Lawyer
Commercial Solicitor (Senior Associate)
BCL Legal is currently recruiting for an exciting and new opportunity for a Commercial Solicitor to join a well established Corporate & Commercial team based in Stratford-upon-Avon.
· Working as a commercial solicitor in a Legal 500 ranked team
· Advising a broad range of clients including national & international businesses as well as SME's & new start ups
. The role will have a particular focus on technology and information technology related matters
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales
· Qualified as a solicitor ideally of 6 plus years PQE
· Technology experience gained in either a general commercial law position or as a specialist
· Previous experience in transactional work
· Experience gained in either in-house or private practice
· Good technical skills in commercial law
· Good track record of both managing and handling client matters
· Ability to develop rapport with clients and gain new business
· A great communicator both internally and externally
· Desire to work in a friendly collaborative team environment
- competitive salary
- life insurance
- childcare vouchers
- training opportunities (including training contracts, CILEX, CIM, STEP and soft skills)
- regular appraisals
- staff activities through our social committee
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018