- Job Search
- Plot Conveyancer
An international top tier Legal 500 law firm is seeking a Plot Conveyancer to join their Birmingham office. With over 1400 employees around the globe, this firm has an unrivalled presence in the legal industry. Key to its success is the firms ability to work as team across the multitude of offices by embracing all cultures and unifying as one. This organisation is driven by its employees and through providing opportunities the firm sets itself apart from the rest for being a supportive, inclusive and forward thinking place of work.
Joining a team which work alongside top residential developers, you will have access and the opportunity to handle a caseload of residential property files for the best known names in development work in the UK. The team handle a range of residential development matters including; serviced and un-serviced parcels of land and property, overage, strategic work such as complex and simple options, planning and infrastructure agreements and site assembly, joint ventures and large scale consortium developments.
Your role will involve the following;
· Managing your own caseload from instruction through to file closure and to tight deadlines
· Sales of plots - freehold and leasehold for housing developers
· Sale and purchase of residential properties for housing developers under their Part Exchange Scheme
· Understand property related deeds and documents with experience of drafting Leases, Transfers and other property related deeds and documents
· Investigate title, carry out title reviews and prepare reports on title
· Carry out searches, do research and analysis, deal with enquiries
You will have a minimum of 12 months experience as a conveyancer dealing with residential property matters. Ideally you will have plot sales experience however this is not essential. You must also have the following;
· Be able to manage your workload to tight deadlines and under pressure
· Work as part of a team and support your peers
· Demonstrate excellent communication and organisation skills
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package in addition, you will have the opportunity to truly increase the depth and breadth of your experience, and be able to work with high profile and sophisticated clients.
If you would like more information on this Plot Conveyancer opportunity please call Kelly-Anne Willis on 0121 230 1027 for more information. Alternatively email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018