- Job Search
- Employment Associate
Employment Solicitor (Associate)
A full service law firm with a well respected history are entering a further period of growth and require an ambitious Associate with at least 4 years PQE to join their busy Employment team.
This highly regarded employment team work with employers across a variety of industry sectors advising on all types of employment law matters. The appointment will be ideal for someone looking to develop their career with a varied and interesting workload.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a high level of knowledge and understanding of employment law
- Possess good knowledge and understanding of tribunal procedures and protocols
- Have experience of regularly providing support in relation to employment matters arising from commercial and corporate transactions
- Have experience of dealing with contentious and non-contentious employment law matters
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate proactive management of matters within a minimum of supervision
- Be highly motivated and possess excellent client care skills; and
- Possess networking and client development skills
Job responsibilities will include:
- Providing HR and employment law advice to individuals, corporate and commercial clients
- Drafting letters of advice and other documentation such as Directors Service Agreements and Settlement Agreements
- Handling cases through Tribunal proceedings
- Providing support to the firm's corporate and commercial teams on employment issues arising in transactions
- Assisting with the development and supervision of more junior members of the team
- Assisting the team with day to day enquires from current and potential new clients
- Developing relationships with the department's key clients
- Being actively involved in and assisting with business development opportunities and marketing at a departmental and firm-wide level
On offer is a:
- competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days)
- training and development
- private medical insurance
- life assurance
- healthcare scheme
- subsidised gym membership
- on-site canteen
- an active social committee
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018