- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Senior Associate
Due to growth, a leading Warwickshire based firm are recruiting for an ambitious and motivated Senior Associate to join their busy, well respected Conveyancing team.
This role would suit an experienced Conveyancing Solicitor (6+ PQE) who is highly motivated and confident to run their own files, with solid experience in dealing with all aspects of residential freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, new build and re-mortgage work.
The firm prides themselves on being a people business, so it is important that the successful candidate shares their values to build a rapport and maintain relationships with both colleagues and clients alike.
You will be responsible for:
- running own caseload and ensuring deadlines are met
- ensuring the retention of good clients through appropriate client management and service delivery
- securing profitable new clients through networking and cross sell opportunities, whilst simultaneously increasing the firm's profile
- ensuring all new instructions are appropriately scoped and priced to achieve target gross margin
- maintaining the integrity of data in key platforms such as Lawsoft, Visualfiles, Worksite and InterAction by ensuring that they are updated regularly
- developing and managing more junior team members
The successful candidate will:
- have experience in a stand-alone residential conveyancing role
- be commercially astute
- have good client and team communication skills
- have a desire to play a key role in the future of the conveyancing team
- possess the ability to deliver practical solutions
- have an excellent level of IT literacy
- have case management experience
- be able to demonstrate enthusiasm, responsibility and accountability as a team player with a 'can do' attitude; and
- be motivated to achieve objectives in tight deadlines
On offer is a:
- competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days)
- training and development
- private medical insurance
- life assurance
- healthcare scheme
- subsidised gym membership
- on-site canteen
- an active social committee
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018