- Job Search
- Corporate (Senior Associate or Legal Director)
Corporate Solicitor - Senior Associate or Legal Director
Leading Warwickshire based firm are looking for a talented corporate Senior Associate or Legal Director to join their highly regarded and busy corporate team on a full-time basis.
The firm is ambitious for success and are looking to recruit lawyers who are excited by the opportunity to grow the business and to help manage the strong pipeline of work.
The successful candidate will:
- have experience in M&A, investments, reorganisations and corporate governance (drafting shareholders' agreements and articles of association)
- have good drafting skills, technically sound and focused on providing our clients with an excellent service
- be able to problem solve commercially and quickly with a strong commercial awareness
- be a team player with strong project management and interpersonal skills; and
- be keen to develop their own business development initiatives
Job responsibilities include:
- Providing corporate law advice to individuals and corporates (ranging from start-ups to large multi nationals)
- Drafting SPAs, APAs, investment agreements, joint venture agreements, shareholders' agreements, reorganisation documents (capital reduction demergers, share for share etc) and buy back of shares documents
- Assisting with the development and supervision of more junior members of the team
- Assisting the team with day to day enquires from current and potential new clients
- Ensuring the retention of good clients through appropriate client management and service delivery
On offer is a:
- competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days)
- training and development
- private medical insurance
- life assurance
- healthcare scheme
- subsidised gym membership
- on-site canteen
- an active social committee
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018