- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor (Associate)
Corporate Solicitor - Associate
Leading Warwickshire based firm are looking for a talented corporate associate who has at least 3-5 years PQE pure corporate experience to join their busy and growing corporate team on a full-time basis.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career in a fast paced and supportive environment.
The successful candidate will:
- have experience in M&A, investments, reorganisations and corporate governance (drafting shareholders' agreements and articles of association)
- have good drafting skills, technically sound and focused on providing our clients with an excellent service
- be able to problem solve commercially and quickly with a strong commercial awareness
- be a team player with strong project management and interpersonal skills; and
- (ideally) be keen to develop their own business development initiatives and improve their professional skills
Job responsibilities include:
- Providing corporate law advice to individuals and corporates (ranging from start-ups to large multi nationals)
- Drafting SPAs, APAs, investment agreements, joint venture agreements, shareholders' agreements, reorganisation documents (capital reduction demergers, share for share etc) and buy back of shares documents
- Being responsible for running own caseload and ensuring deadlines are met
- Assisting with the development and supervision of more junior members of the team
- Assisting the team with day to day enquires from current and potential new clients
- Ensuring the retention of good clients through appropriate client management and service delivery
- Ensuring timesheets are updated and posted daily
- Ensuring all new instructions to be appropriately scoped and priced; and
- Ensuring all invoices are raised on completion of the matter and where possible interim billing to be applied
On offer is a:
- competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days)
- training and development
- private medical insurance
- life assurance
- healthcare scheme
- subsidised gym membership
- on-site canteen
- an active social committee
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018