- Job Search
- Real Estate - Head of Department
Real Estate - Head of Department
A well regarded West Midlands based firm is looking to recruit a senior Commercial Property Solicitor to act as Head of Department and manage the productive Commercial Property team. This is a full time, permanent position.
The successful Commercial Property Solicitor will:
* Pick up a caseload of matters already in play with longstanding clients, dealing with landlord and tenant matters, sales and acquisitions of commercial properties, and other related matters
* Have the opportunity to run this thriving department working with commercial property solicitors at all levels and providing management where needed
* Undertake business development in the local area where this firm is well known
The ideal Commercial Property Solicitor will be:
* Ideally over 6 years PQE, with a strong background in Commercial Property matters
* Have some management experience
* Be enthusiastic and keen to run your own department with complete autonomy
On offer is:
* Competitive salary
* Friendly working environment and culture
* Core benefits scheme
If you wish to apply for this Commercial Property - Head of Department position, please send a copy of your CV without further delay to email@example.com or alternatively call Kelly on 0121 230 1027.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018