- Job Search
- Agricultural Property Solicitor
Agriculture Property Associate
Exciting opportunity to secure a position as a agriculture property solicitor within a legal 500 ranked team in Gloucestershire (further positions also available in Warwickshire). The position would suit an experienced agriculture property solicitor who wants to undertake a broad spectrum of work for a varied client base.
· Working on a range of disposal, acquisition, landlord, tenant, corporate support and property finance.
· Advising developers, investors, SME's, lenders on property law matters
· To take responsibility for managing your own caseload.
· The structure of the team is most likely to best support an appointment above 4 years' PQE.
· Post qualification experience focussed on agricultural property.
· Broad ranging experience.
· Willingness to be involved in business development initiatives.
· Commercial individual, who is able to communicate effectively with clients that have no legal knowledge.
· Competitive salary.
· The opportunity to take a leading role in a successful/ busy team.
· Comprehensive benefits structure
If you are an experienced real estate associate seeking to work in a busy department then this could be the opportunity for you. To apply for the position Agricultural Property Associate please contact Kelly-Anne Willis on 0121 230 1027 or email email@example.com.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018