- Job Search
- Development - Legal Director
Real Estate (Development) - Legal Director
Leading Warwickshire based firm are looking for an ambitious and motivated Real Estate Legal Director to join their busy development team. The development team acts for landowners, private sector developers/housebuilders, promoters and affordable housing providers on all aspects of the development process on both instant and strategic development schemes.
You will be responsible for:
- running own caseload and ensuring deadlines are met
- ensuring all new instructions are appropriately scoped and priced
- drafting and negotiating conditional and unconditional contracts, options and promotion agreements,
- drafting and negotiating transfers, exclusivity agreements, overage and pre-emption agreements
- managing and coaching more junior team members
- supporting key events to secure profitable new clients, cross sell opportunities and increase the firm's profile
- preparing bulletins on topical subjects
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 plus years post qualification experience
- solid development experience
- experience dealing with land acquisitions and disposals and strategic land transactions
- good client and team communication skills and a desire to play a key role in the future of the development team
- the ability to deliver succinct, quality and tailored advice to key clients working both autonomously and as part of a team
On offer is a:
- competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days)
- training and development
- private medical insurance
- life assurance
- healthcare scheme
- subsidised gym membership
- on-site canteen
- an active social committee
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018