- Job Search
- Real Estate (Development) - Senior Associate / Legal Director
Real Estate (Development) - Senior Associate / Legal Director
Leading Warwickshire based firm are looking for an ambitious and motivated Real Estate Senior Associate/ Legal Director to join their busy development team. The development team acts for landowners, private sector developers/housebuilders, promoters and affordable housing providers on all aspects of the development process on both instant and strategic development schemes.
You will be responsible for:
- running own caseload and ensuring deadlines are met
- ensuring all new instructions are appropriately scoped and priced
- drafting and negotiating conditional and unconditional contracts, options and promotion agreements,
- drafting and negotiating transfers, exclusivity agreements, overage and pre-emption agreements
- managing and coaching more junior team members
- supporting key events to secure profitable new clients, cross sell opportunities and increase the firm's profile
- preparing bulletins on topical subjects
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 plus years post qualification experience
- solid development experience
- experience dealing with land acquisitions and disposals and strategic land transactions
- good client and team communication skills and a desire to play a key role in the future of the development team
- the ability to deliver succinct, quality and tailored advice to key clients working both autonomously and as part of a team
On offer is a:
- competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days)
- training and development
- private medical insurance
- life assurance
- healthcare scheme
- subsidised gym membership
- on-site canteen
- an active social committee
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018