- Job Search
- Real Estate Development Associate / Senior Associate
Real Estate Development Associate / Senior Associate
BCL Legal have been instructed by this market leading, international practice in the recruitment of an experienced Real Estate Development Solicitor to join their reputable Birmingham based real estate team. The Real Estate team in Birmingham advise on and project manage some of the UK's most significant regeneration and redevelopment schemes, working for a range of leading residential and commercial developers and investors, landowners and occupiers.
- Assisting partners with all aspects of real estate development transactions
- Acquisitions of land by way of option, conditional and unconditional contract and completion of development agreements
- The management of individual properties and property portfolios, including the granting of leases and licences, lease renewals and rent reviews for a range of major national and international investors
- Acting on new lettings to tenants including agreements for lease with works
- Assisting on large scale portfolio transactions and refinancings including dealing with certificates of title
- High levels of client contact and client liaison responsibilities
Key Skills & Experience:
- Qualified lawyer with good experience in real estate acquisitions, disposals and L&T
- Relevant 'hands-on' work experience and client management skills
- Good knowledge of English Land Law and Landlord and Tenant Law.
- Previous experience of acting for developer or investor clients would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and sound time/case management skills
- Strong academic record
Ideally the firm are seeking a real estate solicitor who has 3 or more years' PQE. The ideal candidate will have worked with developers and landowners and be able to demonstrate strong technical experience within real estate development, including land acquisition and site set up. You will be an ambitious and able to show a good level of commercial awareness. You will be able to show ambition and want to progress your career with a great firm who can offer quality work and encourage career progression.
There is a competitive salary on offer and a chance to work with reputable individuals who are named in the Legal 500. There is a real potential for this candidate to carve out a good name for themselves from a great platform.
If you are a real estate solicitor with a minimum of 3 years' post qualifying experience in real estate development, please apply. If you have less experience but have a strong background in real estate development, please still forward your CV to email@example.com or call Kelly on 07741625219.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018