- Job Search
- Banking Litigation Solicitor
16th November 2021
Banking Litigation Solicitor
One of the UK's leading law firms have an opportunity for an NQ banking litigation solicitor to secure a position in their Cardiff offices. The role will suit a highly ambitious litigation solicitor who is keen to join a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team.
- Working on a range of different financial disputes with clients ranging from private banks, building societies, and niche lenders
- Ability to manage your caseload and work to service level agreements
- Active involvement in business development and building client relationships
- You will be a newly or recently qualified solicitor with a good level of exposure to litigation work
- The firm are open to applications from candidates who have a keen interest in banking litigation but who have not yet had sector exposure
- Work well under pressure managing your own caseloads
- Confident and professional in your approach as you will be expected to work with large financial institutions
- A generous salary and attractive bonus structure
- A clear path to career progression based on your aspirations
- Market leading training and development programme
To be considered for this Banking Litigation vacancy, please send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kelly-Anne at BCL Legal on 0121 230 1027 for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like