- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
22nd September 2021
Property Litigation Solicitor
A property litigation solicitor is offered the opportunity to join an established regional firm based in Cheltenham.
- You will be working as a property litigation solicitor as part of a highly reputable team
- You will be working on all aspects of commercial property litigation such as; landlord and tenant disputes, trespass, possession actions and development disputes
- A big part of this role will involve business development as you will be tasked to grow the team
- You will be at least a 4+ PQE property litigation solicitor looking to join a forward thinking firm
- You will have good commercial acumen and be able to develop and maintain good business relationships
- A confident communicator able to work affectively in a team and be comfortable in delegating and leading a team
- A great benefits package including competitive salary and bonus
- Flexible working approach to suit your lifestyle
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018