- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor - National Firm - Bristol
Leading national practice and Top 100 UK law firm is seeking to recruit a Commercial Property Solicitor of over 5 years PQE to join the Bristol team. This Senior Associate level position is for a Commercial Property Solicitor looking to focus on public sector regeneration which is the firm is renowned for. Full time or 4 days considered.
The successful Commercial Property Solicitor will be involved in a range of commercial property matters, but with a particular emphasis on property development work for local authority clients, central government, the NHS and private sector businesses.
Your caseload is likely to include dealing with:
* Acquisitions, disposals and development agreements
* Preparation of robust reports on title
* Freehold and Leasehold transactions
* Advising household name clients on large scale transactions
The ideal Commercial Property Solicitor for this Senior Associate position would:
* Be over 5 years PQE
* Have strong experience in commercial property, and in particular development work and dealing with public sector bodies on regeneration projects
* Be a strong team player, and have good communication skills
* Have a strong desire to work for local authority regeneration projects
On offer is:
* Competitive salary and benefits package including a generous pension scheme, private medical insurance, and flexible/agile working.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Kelly-Anne on 07741625219. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like