- Job Search
- Housing & Regeneration Solicitor
Housing Regeneration Solicitor 3+ PQE - National firm - Bristol
A highly regarded and Top national law firm is seeking an Housing Regeneration Solicitor to join its highly regarded team in Bristol. This opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile working as standard. Excellent salary commensurate with experience.
As a Housing Regeneration Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Act for a number of national Real Estate sector clients including registered providers, national and local house builders
- Manage your own caseloads ensuring your experience is varied and broad.
- Work on acquisitions and disposal of development sites for housing or alternative housing led projects
- Draft and negotiate: sale and purchase contracts, conditional agreements, development agreements, overage arrangements and forward funding arrangements
To be successful in your application for this Housing Regeneration Solicitor vacancy in Bristol, you will have:
- A minimum of three years' PQE in housing experience from a National or City firm
- Freehold and leasehold site acquisitions and disposal experience, including title investigation, reporting on title, drafting and negotiating transaction documents.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good teamwork ethic and also the ability to work on your own.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- A generous annual bonus.
- Strong partner support.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a broad range of employment matters for an enviable client base.
To be considered for this Housing Regeneration Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like