- Job Search
- Banking & Finance Solicitor
Banking & Finance Solicitor
A Banking & Finance Solicitor is offered the opportunity to secure a position in a Chambers and Legal 500 Tier 1 ranked banking and finance team, at a firm recognised as one of the international leaders outside of London.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to secure a position doing City style work, in an environment that encourages junior lawyers to get really hands on with work early in their careers. As the successful applicant you can expect to be part of a collaborative, lively transactional team working on a variety of banking and finance matters.
The Banking & Finance team offer a full complement of banking and finance legal services, which includes advising borrowers, lenders and sponsors on a variety of debt (and debt-related) transactions. Clients are spread across corporate, real estate and tax acting for banks, building societies, debt and pension funds and other financial institutions, alongside numerous PLCs and large corporate clients around the world.
Key areas are:
- Real Estate Finance (including offices, hotels, student accommodation, care homes and housing)
- Energy and Infrastructure Finance
- Restructuring and Insolvency
- Corporate and Leveraged Debt
- Asset finance, asset backed lending and securitisations
- B2B, Peer to Peer and private banking
- 1+ years PQE
- Strong, recent and relevant work experience focused on banking and financial transactions
- Strong commercial acumen
The firm offer a leading remuneration package and comprehensive benefits.
To apply for this position please contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal on 0121 230 1027. Alternatively feel free to send your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like