- Job Search
- Banking & Finance Solicitor
Banking & Finance - Solicitor
Leading Warwickshire based team are looking for an ambitious and commercially astute Banking & Finance Solicitor to join their client focused team. The team provides a commercial edge to the full range of banking, real estate and project finance transactions that the firm handles.
The firm have a level of heavyweight expertise and experience that is very rare for a regional firm. Whether acting for financiers or borrowers, they are solutions-focussed, often overcoming complex legal issues through innovative structures and bespoke arrangements.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years post qualification experience of working in a corporate or banking & finance team including dealing with real estate finance particularly development and bridging finance. You will have good client and team communication skills and a desire to play a key role in the future of the department. Above all, you will be able to deliver succinct, quality and tailored advice to key clients. You will also be able to demonstrate the ability to work both autonomously and as a team player and will have high levels of motivation.
Job responsibilities include;
- Running own case files
- Client liaison
- Drafting and amending finance documents
- Overseeing completions
- Dealing with post completion work
- General transaction management
- Ensuring all new instructions are appropriately scoped and priced to achieve target gross margin and signed off by line manager
- Maintaining the integrity of data in key platforms such as Lawsoft, Visualfiles, Worksite and InterAction by ensuring that they are updated in a timely manner
- Training and development for junior fee earners
- Supporting corporate and real estate teams on their transactions with a financial element
- Business development
On offer is a:
- competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 days)
- training and development
- private medical insurance
- life assurance
- healthcare scheme
- subsidised gym membership
- on-site canteen
- an active social committee
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018