- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor - Senior Associate
Real Estate Solicitor - Senior Associate
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Commercial Property department in Solihull as a Senior Associate Solicitor with 3+ years PQE. The firm have focused on growth in the Commercial Property Department over the past year and now have a strong offering, providing excellent service to Commercial Property clients throughout the West Midlands.
As the successful candidate you will be required to:
- Work competently as a dedicated Commercial Property Associate Solicitor in the Commercial Property Department alongside an experienced Commercial Property Director
- Fulfill the role in a wide range of UK commercial property law issues, acting as a commercially-minded "Business Adviser" to clients
- Seek opportunities for new work through local business development and to meet your agreed personal business objectives and targets
- Support the general development of the firm and in particular its Commercial Services offering by working collaboratively with colleagues to provide a full service offering
- Providing accurate and commercial property law advice to clients
- Advising in relation to sale, purchase, leasing and re-financing of business premises, commercial developments and unit sales
- Advising on pre-emption, option and promotion agreements, s106 Agreements, commercial licenses, and easements
- Handling matters from the initial client contact through to completion
- Generating new business for the firm;
- Building and maintaining strong client and referrer relationships
- Dealing with matter related enquiries
- Assist with the development of the firm's commercial property law expertise
- Be a self-starter
- Have a commercial approach
- Be a team player
- Be confident at winning work
- Have strong technical abilities
On offer is a competitive salary, flexible working and a clear and genuine path for progression.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018