- Job Search
- Family Solicitor
Family Solicitor - Flexible on location
Well established firm (with offices in Birmingham, Worcester, Solihull and Kidderminster) seek an experienced (3 PQE+) Family Law Solicitor/CILEx with a background in Private Family Law, including finances and divorce to join their established family team in any of their UK based offices.
- To provide a dedicated Family law service to clients
- To assist and develop Family law as a practice area within the business
- To support the general development of the Family department by working with colleagues to provide a full service offering to clients
Responsibilities, Duties and Tasks:
- To provide accurate and Family law advice to clients
- To assist with the development of the Company's Family law expertise
- To manage all files methodically and efficiently and in accordance with the Company's procedures and the LEXCEL quality mark requirements
- To take responsibility for own personal and professional development and ensure compliance with any compulsory professional education requirements
- To assist with the supervision and line management of secretarial support staff and junior fee earners in the team and encourage others in their development and training
- To identify, initiate and measure cross-selling opportunities
- To undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work commensurate with the role
On offer is a competitive salary, flexible working and a supportive, team-orientated environment.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018