- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
21st September 2021
NQ Real Estate Solicitor - National Firm - Oxfordshire
A junior Real Estate Solicitor is offered the opportunity to secure a position in the Oxford offices of one of the UK's most dynamic legal practices. The real estate solicitor will join a highly successful real estate and commercial property team acting for an enviable client base. This is a full time position, although flexible working patterns are on offer.
The successful real estate solicitor will undertake the following work:
* Landlord & Tenant (acting for both landlords and tenants)
* Dealing with investment work
* Acquisition and disposal
* Lettings and Management
* Acquisition and Disposal of freehold property
You will be:
* A qualified commercial property solicitor between NQ and 3 years PQE
* NQ solicitors must have a minimum six month training seat
* Strong academic background
* Highly competitive salary and additional benefits including pension and private health care.
* Outstanding partner led training, client exposure and career progression.
This is a firm that prides itself on providing client focussed straight forward and jargon free legal advice. As a Sunday Time "Best Company to Work For" and with Investor's in People accreditations the firm prides itself on providing a superb working environment that facilitates a good work life balance, an inclusive culture and ample opportunities for both career & personal development.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018