- Job Search
- Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor
Fantastic opportunity for an NQ+ Private Client solicitor to secure a role with a Top 100 law firm in Bristol. This is a role that will suit an ambitious private client solicitor who is looking to secure a position in an ambitious and growing law firm.
· Qualified or soon to qualify as a solicitor in England & Wales
· Strong experience gained clients on a broad range of private client work
· Good technical knowledge of wills & probate with exposure to tax & trusts issues (relevant to level of PQE)
· Excellent communication skills and an ability to explain complex matters to clients
· To be a key member of one of the private client team
· To take an active role in networking and business development matters
· To work on a caseload of matters under supervision (where necessary)
· Competitive salary inline with regional norms
· Comprehensive benefits packages
· Bespoke training and development
· Support for further study
To apply for this position please contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal on 0121 230 1027. Alternatively feel free to send your CV to email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like