- Job Search
- Real Estate Development Solicitor
Real Estate (Development)
A full-service firm, highly recognised as a leader across several practices and having grown exponentially over the last few years, are looking for a Real Estate Solicitor to join their Property Development team in Worcester.
The team are looking for someone up to 2 years qualified who has a solid grounding in Commercial Property who wishes to make a move into this exciting and continually growing area.
- Advise on a range of issues across the breadth of Commercial Property issues, specifically related to Property Development including but not limited to; landlord and tenant, planning issues, construction, funding of development sites, conditional sale agreements, option and overarching sale agreements
- Develop and maintain knowledge on issues within Commercial Property, working collaboratively with colleagues across the whole team to share knowledge
- Develop opportunities for referral of work across the business and actively participate in business development opportunities
The ideal candidate will need:
- 0-2 years PQE
- A solid grounding in commercial property from a respected law firm
- Development experience would be an advantage
- To be able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
- Excellent technical ability and drafting skills
- To demonstrate teamwork and relationship building skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- To be proactive, ambitious and organised with a keen eye for detail
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Income Protection Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 27 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
- Happy People / Perks at Work benefits portal
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Assurance
- 1/3 gym membership contribution
- Flu vaccinations
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Kelly on 0121 230 1027. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018