- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor (FSDI)
Financial Services Litigation Solicitor - Leading Top 100 UK Law Firm - Bristol
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an NQ - 3 PQE commercial litigation solicitor to join this highly regarded Financial Services & Disputes litigation team based at its Bristol office.
Role and requirements
- As part of the FSDI team you will be tasked on dealing with a mixed case load of financial services disputes and regulatory investigations matters.
- The team work on a range of different key areas such as financial services litigation, mortgage litigation, contentious regulatory work, breach of duty and fraud.
- Assessing, and progressing a varied litigation caseload typically emanating from banks and mortgage lenders.
- Assisting more senior solicitors, associates, legal directors and partners on larger cases and class actions
- You will have sat a training seat in commercial litigation, experience within a financial services team would be desirable but not compulsory.
- You will form a part of an extremely successful FSDI team in the UK.
- Join a highly regarded law firm.
- Expect an excellent salary along with other great benefits such as bonus, generous holiday allowance, pension and life assurance.
- Support and continued development training.
If you're interested in this FSDI vacancy in Bristol please call Kelly-Anne Willis on 0121 230 1027 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like