- Job Search
- Restructuring & Insolvency Lawyer
Restructuring and Insolvency Solicitor
A Legal 500 ranked team based in Bristol are seeking a NQ-3 PQE restructuring and insolvency solicitor to join one of the strongest restructuring and insolvency practices in the South West. With offices based nationally, the firm works with a diverse range of clients who provide the team with high-quality, intellectually-stimulating and exciting work.
The role will predominately focus on insolvency work and will involve advising insolvency practitioners, directors, companies, individual debtors and other stakeholders on the full range of insolvency procedures from administrations through to personal bankruptcy.
The role will involve ownership of lower value instructions including residential property realisations (possession and sale proceedings), recovery of directors loan accounts, debtor ledger collection, drafting and filing administration appointments and less complex business sales. The role will also involve assisting senior team members in relation to more complex investigation and recovery actions including asset tracing (including international recovery), unlawful dividend claims, and misfeasance/breach of duty claims. Assistance will also be required in relation to larger non-contentious matters such as business and asset sales, corporate restructuring and banking/finance.
- The firm are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and commercially minded NQ-3 PQE solicitor with a passion to develop their career within restructuring and insolvency
- Strong academics
- An ambition to play a part in achieving success
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of client service (both to internal and external clients)
- A highly competitive salary for a regional firm
- This is a fast developing practice group so plenty of opportunity for progression and development
- Fantastic training is offered at all levels across the firm
To apply for this position please contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal on 0121 230 1027. Alternatively feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like