- Job Search
- Banking Litigation Lawyer
Banking Litigation Solicitor
One of the UK's leading law firms have an opportunity for an experienced banking litigation solicitor to secure a position in their Bristol office. The role will suit a highly ambitious litigation solicitor who is keen to join a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team.
- Working on a range of different financial disputes with clients ranging from private banks, building societies, and niche lenders
- Ability to manage your caseload and work to service level agreements
- Active involvement in business development and building client relationships
- You will be have 5+ years PQE and a good level of exposure to quality litigation work
- Work well under pressure managing your own caseloads
- Confident and professional in your approach as you will be expected to work with large financial institutions
- A generous salary and attractive bonus structure
- A clear path to career progression based on your aspirations
- Market leading training and development programme
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call Kelly-Anne on 07741625219. If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like