- Job Search
- Banking & Finance Solicitor
Banking & Finance Solicitor
A leading Bristol based firm are seeking an NQ to 2 year PQE Banking & Finance Solicitor to join their successful disputes team in the heart of Bristol city centre.
This is a great opportunity for a junior solicitor to kick start their career with one of the leading firms in the South West.
Role and requirements:
· This role will suit a NQ - 2 litigation solicitor or Legal Executive with interest in financial disputes
· You will run a significant caseload for key financial services clients
· You will also assist senior solicitors, associates and legal directors on larger cases
· You will also asses and progress a varied litigation caseload from banks and mortgage lenders
· The firm are ideally looking for an NQ - 2 PQE litigation solicitor/Legal Executive who enjoys and is passionate about financial disputes
· An interest/knowledge of general commercial litigation would be beneficial but us not essential
· A great academic and professional background
· A highly competitive basic salary
· Discretionary bonus based on performance
· Partner mentorship
· A chance to work and gain support and development with a fantastic, leading UK firm in the heart of Bristol city centre at their modern offices
· As well as the above you will be entitled to an extensive range of flexible benefits to include pension and private healthcare
To apply for this position please contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal on 0121 230 1027. Alternatively feel free to send your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like