- Job Search
- Corporate Tax Solicitor
Corporate Tax Solicitor
Fantastic opportunity for a Corporate Tax Solicitor to join a leading Bristol based firm. This is an exciting opportunity for a junior to mid-level lawyer to develop their career in the area of Corporate Tax working collaboratively with a market leading Corporate team.
As part of this role you will advise on a broad range of legal tax matters for the firms corporate clients to include;
- The structuring of share and business sales
- Tax issues associated with company restructurings and reorganisations
- All forms of employee incentivisation, including both tax advantaged and non-tax advantaged share schemes and share option arrangements
- Real estate structures, sales and acquisitions with an ability to advise on all of CIS, SDLT,VAT and capital allowances matters
- EIS/SEIS matters
- The taxation of Employment Related securities
- Employment taxation of UK resident employees, taxation of employment termination payments and IR35
You will also negotiate and draft tax covenants and warranties, and advise both corporate and individual buyers, sellers and management teams on the application of efficient tax structures.
- 1-6 years' PQE
- Tax qualification (CTA) / an interest in working towards this qualification
- Excellent communication and technical skills
- Experience (depending on your PQE level) in Corporate/ Corporate Tax
You can expect a leading regional salary, full benefits and a generous bonus package.
To apply for this position please contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal on 0121 230 1027. Alternatively feel free to send your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like