- Job Search
- Construction & Engineering Associate
Construction & Engineering Lawyer (Energy & Infrastructure)
Top UK law firm seek a Construction & Engineering lawyer to join their leading Legal 500 ranked team in Bristol.
The construction team undertake a broad range of complex construction & engineering, infrastructure, transport, development, regeneration, PPP/PFI, energy & waste projects nationally.
Work undertaken by the team includes:
- Working with developers, contractors, sub-contractors, public bodies and funders
- Supporting crossover projects within the commercial property, planning and corporate teams
- Drafting & negotiating standard form contracts including JCT, NEC, IChemE, PPC and FIDIC
- 4+ PQE
- Experience gained at a firm with a reputation for high quality construction and engineering work
- Adaptable and able to deal with complex, varied work under pressure
- Solid academic background and excellent communication skills
You can expect a leading South West salary, full benefits and a generous bonus package.
To apply for this position please contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal on 07741625219. Alternatively feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like