- Job Search
- Real Estate Lawyer
Real Estate Lawyer
Leading Bristol based firm seek an experienced and motivated Real Estate Associate (circa 3 to 6 years PQE) to join their highly regarded and reputable team. Based flexibly from the firms Bristol office, you will play an integral part in a wide range of real estate work, with a focus on commercial development work in the energy and waste sector.
You will be working within a team undertaking a range of property matters, including complex and high value energy projects, often with colleagues from other disciplines, such as construction and infrastructure, commercial, environmental and planning. You will be responsible for dealing high value work and will be afforded high levels of responsibility from the outset.
- 3-6 years PQE
- Have a firm grounding in commercial real estate practice
- Excellent communicator with proven technical and organisational skills
- Be accustomed to working under pressure to meet challenging deadline
- Be meticulous and thorough in your work, with experience in acting for clients on development, investment and property financing matters
You can expect to be provided with excellent training and development opportunities, where progression is encouraged in a supportive and stimulating environment.
You'll also enjoy a highly competitive salary and range of flexible benefits, which include:
- Life Assurance
- Private Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance (couple cover)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- PeopleValue: Employee discount site offering discounts at over 200 retailers
- 25 days annual leave, all bank holidays plus your birthday off and an extra day at Christmas. Your holiday entitlement increases with length of service.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay plus many more
To apply for this position please contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal on 0121 230 1027. Alternatively feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like