- Job Search
- Residential Development Lawyer
Residential Development Lawyer
Top 100 UK law firm seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Residential Development Solicitor or Associate (2 years+ PQE) to join their growing team. Based in the firms Bristol office, you will focus predominantly on residential development work. The firm boasts a diverse client base comprising of a fantastic mix of large, medium and small housebuilders, land promoters and landowners, allowing you to experience residential development real estate work from all angles.
The team are looking for an enthusiastic lawyer who is keen to expand their skills and knowledge, whilst working within a supportive and experienced team. You will be responsible for dealing with complex high quality, high value work and will be afforded high levels of responsibility from the outset.
As part of this ambitious team which is looking to grow, you will be expected to pay a key role in business development and assisting in the growth of the residential development practice.
- 2+ years PQE
- Excellent technical and organisational skills
- Firm grounding in real estate development work
- Strong interest in the housebuilding sector
- Experienced acting for a range of clients
The firm are offering excellent quality work, continuous training and development opportunities and a genuine work life balance.
Further to this and a highly competitive salary you can also enjoy a range of flexible benefits which include:
- Life Assurance
- Private Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance (couple cover)
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- PeopleValue: Employee discount site offering discounts at over 200 retailers.
- 25 days annual leave, all bank holidays plus your birthday off and an extra day at Christmas. Your holiday entitlement increases with length of service.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Free and Discounted Legal Services, including wills and conveyancing
To apply for this position please contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal on 0121 230 1027. Alternatively feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like