- Job Search
- Real Estate Development Lawyer
Real Estate Solicitor (Development)
A real estate solicitor is offered the opportunity to join one of the UK's leading legal practices at their Bristol headquarters.
Regarded as leading advisers to the development sector, the team acts for landowners, strategic land companies, commercial developers and smaller traditional builders, as well as for many of the UK's largest volume house builders and registered providers. They have an unparalleled experience and understanding of the development industry, rooted in the South West region and extending nationwide.
The firm are looking for an ambitious solicitor with 2+ years PQE to handle development matters for landowners, commercial developers and housebuilders.
The role will include:
* Commercial & residential development matters
* Drafting & negotiating complex land agreements
* Land acquisitions & disposals
* Major projects for construction, development & infrastructure
* Regeneration matters
* Environmental and planning matters
* At least 2 year's PQE with experience in commercial and/or residential development work
* Strong technical skills & knowledge of complex legal issues
* A strong academic background and an ability to display strong commercial awareness
* Experience and enthusiasm for networking, marketing and business development
* A confident communicator, both written and verbal
On offer is an excellent salary & benefits package, and the opportunity to join one of the UK's most reputable real estate teams in Bristol.
To apply for this position please contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal on 0121 230 1027. Alternatively feel free to send your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like