- Job Search
- Corporate Lawyer
Established corporate team seeks a Corporate Solicitor with at least three years transactional experience to join their busy team to work with two highly experienced and client focussed corporate partners in Bristol or Taunton.
Working as part of a highly experienced national corporate team, this role will involve working for a broad range of businesses from entrepreneurs, start-ups and private equity investors to family owned businesses, public companies and multinational corporate clients. In particular the day to day role will involve acting for buyers, sellers and investors on:
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Restructuring, reorganisations & de-mergers
- Partnerships, joint ventures and shareholders agreements
- Private equity
- Corporate tax
- Investments into the UK
- The ideal candidate will be a mid-level corporate lawyer or legal executive with good experience of working on complex corporate transactions
- A team player who has solid technical knowledge of corporate law
- Confident, resilient and engaging with the strength of character to interact well with clients and colleagues
- Strong interest in business development and enjoy benefiting from and sharing success as part of a team
- The firm offers a competitive salary and fully comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to work in firm that is know for its excellent culture.
- Given the current team structure this role has extremely good prospects for career advancement.
For further information about this Corporate Lawyer role please apply now or contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like