- Job Search
- Corporate Lawyer
International firm in Bristol are looking for someone in the NQ-3 PQE range to join their highly regarded corporate department.
The team deals with a variety of quality instructions, and in particular is looking to grow its M&A practice after completing a number of high-profile deals in the region over the past eighteen months. The work is wide-ranging, which sometimes requires collaborative working with other teams in Cardiff and other offices (both in the UK and internationally).
The work will include an impressive range of both Corporate and Commercial work and includes mergers and acquisitions, management buy-outs and buy-ins, joint ventures, drafting shareholder agreements and articles of association, dealing with corporate governance issues as well as drafting general and more complex commercial agreements.
If you are currently seeking a step up in terms of responsibility and impact, and want to be a key part of a small but growing team and its future development, this is the role for you.
- Supporting with key transaction documents and project management on M&A deals
- Leading on aspects of transactions, including disclosure and due diligence
- Assisting on corporate reorganisation
- Drafting documentation to reflect different business ownership structures, such as shareholders' agreements, LLP members' agreements and partnership agreements
- Drafting and negotiating constitutional documents and related ancillary documents
- Giving advice to clients on general corporate issues, company law, and company secretarial matters
- Drafting and advising upon commercial contracts e.g. standard terms and conditions of business and distribution agreements
- Developing an effective working relationship with clients; and
- Undertaking business development, networking and marketing so as to assist with the expansion of the firm's Corporate offering and client base
- Commercially focused with a good grounding in Corporate work
- Keen to engage in business development, and to build your own reputation in the market
- Able to use your own initiative, and to adopt a solution rather than problem mindset
- Motivated to grow with the team to become a recognised expert
- Ability to manage time effectively and perform well under pressure
- A strong team player with a collaborative approach to work; and
- A genuine interest in and enthusiasm for corporate and commercial matters
- Salary is competitive and negotiable depending on experience
- Eligible for the firm's discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave including the opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Matched pension contributions
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance at 4x Salary
- Income Protection Cover
Or if you would like an initial confidential discussion about this Corporate Associate Solicitor opportunity, please contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like