- Job Search
- Corporate Lawyer
Top 100 leading law firm, with an outstanding offering across M&A, MBOs and restructurings are looking to add an ambitious corporate lawyer to their Exeter based team.
As part of this broad transactional practice, you will be acting for national and international clients from the financial services, retail and technology sectors, among others. The firms specialist teams across the South West provide a full range of corporate services throughout the region and frequently handle large-scale share transactions and significant venture capital work.
The team combine established corporate expertise with deep sector knowledge across Technology, (FinTech, Cyber Security, IOT, SAAS) Healthcare and Digital Health and Life Sciences. They advocate for a collaborative approach to delivering first class client solutions across a wide range of corporate clients, including scale-ups, institutional investors, large privately owned companies, UK-listed companies and multi-nationals.
- NQ- 6 years PQE
- Demonstrate a strong understanding in the areas of mergers, acquisitions, venture capital and private equity
- Be able to provide a full range of corporate legal services across a blend of your own caseload along with assisting on more complex matters
- Demonstrate the ambition and drive to continually build upon your skills and experience
- Be focused on delivering first-class client service
- Be willing to contribute to the future success of the team
The team are looking to bring in talented individuals at a number of levels to support the future growth of the team. They can offer excellent autonomy and client contact from a very early stage as well as the best combination of office and agile working to support your ongoing career development.
You can expect a leading regional salary, full benefits and generous bonus package. Benefits include:
· Life Assurance
· Private Health Insurance
· Private Medical Insurance
· 25 days annual leave, all bank holidays plus your birthday off and an extra day at Christmas. Your holiday entitlement increases with length of service.
· Holiday Purchase Scheme
· Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
· Free Legal Services to Staff: Including wills and conveyancing
To apply for this position please contact Kelly-Anne Willis at BCL Legal on 0121 230 1027. Alternatively feel free to send your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like