- Job Search
- Agricultural Litigation
Commercial Litigation (Agricultural) Solicitor
A great opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK's largest agricultural team as a litigation solicitor.
The role and requirements:
- You will be joining a top 100 UK firm and working with award winning and highly reputable solicitors within the agricultural team
- As an agricultural litigation solicitor you will work on range of disputes from farm partnership disputes, farm inheritance disputes, negligence claims and contractual disputes
- Agricultural or property litigation experience is desirable but not essential. A passion to learn and grow with the team and be an integral part of its success
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Very flexible working arrangements - office based twice a month
- Private medical insurance, health checks, generous holiday allowance discounted gym membership and so much more!
For more information on this role or if you would like to apply please click below or email email@example.com
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like