- Job Search
- Court of Protection Paralegal
Court of Protection Paralegal, Manchester
Based in Manchester City Centre, this Legal 500 law firm is looking to recruit a paralegal to join its court of protection team. With an enviable reputation as a provider of high quality legal services, this firm has demonstrated its commitment to be a professional, caring and client driven. The firm predominately specialise in highly complex and catastrophic personal injury matters and as a result built its court of protection department.
The court of protection team is seeking a paralegal to join its friendly and hardworking team to assist a team four fee earners with a range of matters including;
· Dealing with day to day enquiries in relation to clients financial affairs, including; tax returns, budgets, schedules, purchase of property, care, therapy, insurances and household expenditure
· Providing assistance to court of protection deputies to support their clients and their requirements
· Administrative support to Deputies including billing, diary management and maintaining files in accordance with the Office Manual and SRA requirements
· Ensuring that accounts, deputyship reports, budget and action plans are prepared in a timely manner in readiness for client meetings
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience dealing with court of protection/private client matters as a paralegal. You will be confident and efficient in assisting fee earners with accuracy and able to work to your own initiative.
As well as the opportunity to work alongside this Legal 500 team of lawyers based in Manchester city centre, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary dependant on experience. The firm offer an excellent benefit s package including 25 days holiday + bank holidays, 3 days off over Christmas, bonus scheme and work place pension.
For more information regarding this court of protection paralegal role, please contact Kirsty Worden at BCL Legal
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018