- Job Search
- Secured Lending Paralegal
Secured Lending Paralegal, Manchester
An opportunity has arisen for a paralegal to join a high street law firm based in Greater Manchester who specialise in providing contentions and non-contentious legal services to the secured lending market. This firm is committed to assisting its employees to progress in their careers; therefore, the opportunity to achieve a training contract in the future is possible for the right candidate.
Joining a team which specialise in providing legal advice to a range of lending activities, including the purchase and mortgage of individual properties, investment in multimillion pound developments and expansion of complex property portfolio's you will provide support to a team of fee earners by;
· Dealing with a range of secured lending matters including ensuring all transactions are processed quickly and efficiently
· Supporting the fee earners in providing advice and ongoing management of transactions including the purchase and mortgage of individual properties, investment in commercial, residential and mixed-use developments
· Working closely with lenders, property professionals, landlords, investors, solicitors and their agents to avoid potential delays
· Undertaking due diligence and carrying out relevant searches including Land Registry
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 12 months experience as a paralegal dealing with secured lending or property related matters. Due to the nature of the work, the firm is willing to look at candidates with a conveyancing background who wish to transfer their skills over to a more commercial sector of law. This firm pride itself on assisting its employees with progressing in their careers and have offered training contracts to paralegals who have applied, therefore, dependant on your background (i.e. LPC graduate), the opportunity is available.
As well as the opportunity to work alongside a reputable law firm, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package including a bonus scheme. The office working hours is 9AM - 5.30PM however flexi time is available if required and free parking is available for all staff.
For more information regarding this secured lending paralegal role, please contact Kirsty Worden at BCL Legal
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018