- Job Search
- Commercial Property Paralegal
Commercial Property Paralegal, Southport
This highly reputable law firm with a strong presence in the North West is looking for a Legal Assistant to join its commercial property department in Southport. With offices based all over the Lancashire region and over 240 employees, this firm prides itself on providing a professional, approachable and friendly legal service to its clients. Due to expansion and the appointment of a new partner, the commercial property department is looking for a paralegal/legal assistant to support the management of running a caseload.
As a paralegal/legal assistant, you will work closely with the head of the commercial property department. The paralegal/legal assistant will be responsible for assisting the head of department in the day to day progression of files which would include the following;
· Handling all first line client enquiries, liaising with clients, 3rd parties and referrers
· Preparing complex documentations, client care letters, terms and conditions and ensuring all templates and precedents are up to date
· Undertaking due diligence and research together with preparing complex reports
· Preparing bills and supporting lawyers to manage work in progress and aged debt
· Working with high attention to detail and ability to meet strict deadlines under pressure
Ideally you will have a minimum of 12 months experience as a legal assistant/paralegal from a commercial property background. If you have a residential conveyancing background, you may be considered. You will possess excellent organisation skills and demonstrate your ability to communicate clearly and professional with clients. Case management system experience is essential.
As well as the opportunity to work alongside a reputable law firm, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package including a bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, continued professional development and pension scheme.
For more information regarding this commercial property paralegal/legal assistant role, please contact Kirsty Worden at BCL Legal
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018