- Job Search
- Legal Solutions Manager
Legal Solutions Manager
A Top Tier Legal 500 law firm based in Manchester City Centre is seeking a paralegal with a background in commercial law to join its professional, committed and friendly team. With offices across the globe, this opportunity presents the chance to work for an industry leading firm. With innovative advanced legal technology, you will have access to ground-breaking resources and processes which result in efficient and high quality results. Based in the firms Global Centre, the firm is looking for a paralegal with a strong background in commercial and previous management experience to oversee a team who focus on providing transactional support to its fee earners across the entire business.
The Legal Solutions Manager will be responsible for delegating and managing new projects which come through to the Hub, allocating and delegating the project and overseeing the team of paralegals assigned to work on the matter. This is a diverse and challenging role which offers the opportunity to gain experience in a variety of commercial areas of law.
Duties and responsibilities include;
· Manage and delegate new projects/matters received into the Hub and oversee the quality of work delivered by the team
· Meet the fee earners expectations and facilitate an efficient and effective method of working between their team and the fee earners to achieve a streamlined end to end delivery
· Assist and contribute to achieving continuous improvement by gathering feedback from fee earners
· Line management responsibilities including appraisals, reviews and performance management
You will be a paralegal with a strong background in commercial/banking & finance/dispute resolution. Previous experience managing a team is desirable. This role would be suitable if you are looking for an opportunity where you can progress into a manager role or you are looking to expand your experience and knowledge within the commercial sector. Previous document management experience is essential.
The firm is committed to aid training and development and achieve this by using a tailored approach when mapping your own personal training needs. In addition to working with a world leading legal firm, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a vibrant and energetic work environment.
The benefits include;
· Generous holiday allowance + chance to buy additional
· Tailored training and development
· Matched contribution pension scheme
· Medical Insurance and Income Protection insurance
· Season Ticket Loan
· Impressive and vibrant working space based in Manchester City Centre
If you would be interested in finding out more about this Legal Solutions Manager position, please contact Kirsty Worden on 0161 819 7485
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018