- Job Search
- Dispute Resolution Paralegal
Dispute Resolution Paralegal
This International Legal 500 law firm with offices across the globe is seeking a paralegal with a background in dispute resolution to join its vibrant, professional and hardworking team. Based in the Hub, the firm is looking for a paralegal with a strong background in dispute resolution, previous experience of supervising a team is beneficial. You will provide support and act as a mentor to a team of paralegals who focus on providing transactional support to its solicitors across the entire business. Employing over 2500 lawyers internationally, this opportunity presents the chance to work for an industry leading law firm. With advanced legal technology, you will have access to ground-breaking resources and processes which result in efficient and high quality results.
As a dispute resolution paralegal, you will act as the lead/supervisor to the team and will assist the paralegal manager to manage and co-ordinate new mandates which come through to the Hub. This includes; providing senior support and experience on dispute resolution projects from the fee earners and clients. Your role will include;
· Working independently on a varied range of dispute resolution matters with the confidence to act as a point of contact to junior members of the team
· Lead and co-ordinate the team of paralegals by delegating key roles to deliver work requested by fee earners
· Arrange briefing calls at the start of mandate and ensure the team are prepared
· Assist the paralegal manager with project tracking, calculation of run rates and provide constructive feedback on quality of work
· Assist with assuring quality and consistency of work delivered by their team and co-ordinating training
Ideally you will have a minimum of two years experience in a similar role as a commercial litigation/dispute resolution paralegal. Previous experience managing a team is desirable. This role would be suitable if you are looking for an opportunity where you can progress into a manager role or you are looking to expand your experience and knowledge within the commercial sector.
The firm is committed to aid training and development and achieve this by using a tailored approach when mapping your own personal training needs. In addition to working with a world leading legal firm, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a vibrant and energetic work environment.
The benefits include;
· Generous holiday allowance + chance to buy additional
· Tailored training and development
· Matched contribution pension scheme
· Medical Insurance and Income Protection insurance
· Season Ticket Loan
· Impressive and vibrant working space based in Manchester City Centre
If you would be interested in finding out more about this commercial litigation paralegal position, please contact Kirsty Worden on 0161 819 7485
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018