- Job Search
- Civil Litigation Paralegal
Civil Litigation Paralegal
A global law firm with offices in over 20 countries is seeking a civil litigation paralegal to join its Manchester City Centre office. This Legal 500, global Fortune 500 company has an unrivalled reputation internationally in proving legal services to clients who require speciality insurance for a variety of niche businesses across the globe. The firms impressive client base include a wide range of businesses including; SME's, Fortune 3000 companies, Equine and Livestock and Classic cars and boats.
You will provide legal support to the civil disputes team, working closely with the fee earners you have the opportunity to represent and advise insured and private clients primarily in relation to a caseload of insured landlord repossession matters and other varied civil litigation disputes. You will also be responsible for;
· Liaise with clients and insurers to obtain instructions and documentation
· Provide opinions of prospects of success keeping accurate records and time recording in an appropriate manner
· Keeping clients and insurers regularly updated and informed about the position of the matter
· Monitor performance against budget
You will be an experienced paralegal with a background in civil/commercial litigation within a law firm. You will ideally have a minimum of 12 months experience as a paralegal and have an LLB in Law or equivalent. You must also posess the following;
· Experience in handling a wide range of litigation matters
· Have high attention to detail and previous case management system experience
· Demonstrable background in providing excellent client care and communication skills
If you would be interested in finding out more about this civil litigation paralegal position, please contact Kirsty Worden on 0161 819 7485
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018