- Job Search
- Pensions Paralegal (FTC - 6 months)
An international Legal 500 law firm with offices around the globe is seeking a paralegal to join its pensions department on a fixed term contract for 6 months. This firms business has been built around the needs of its clients across five sectors including financial services, real estate and energy. Due to specialising in five global sectors, the firm has an unrivalled reputation as a market leader in its respective legal disciplines. Based in Birmingham City Centre, you will be joining a legal practice which has achieved more Tier 1 rankings in the Legal 500 UK than any other firm and has been awarded the most innovative law firm in Europe.
You will be working in the pension department at this legal 500 law firm based in Birmingham City Centre. Assisting the team, you primary role would be to assist the legal team in working to deliver the needs of its clients on pension projects and assist in business development activities. You will be also be responsible for the following;
· Taking instructions from the clients, drafting and preparation of documents and document bibles
· Managing client reporting systems, undertaking general research and administrative duties
· Organising client document information bundles
· Review of documentation to identify key provisions / materials / filter for fee earner
· Preliminary drafting of scheme amending documentation
You will have a minimum of 6 months experience as a paralegal and have the ability to project manage and prioritise your own workload. To be considered for the role you must also possess the following;
· IT literate with a good knowledge and high degree of competency in the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent organisational skills with acute attention to detail
· Educated to degree level and ideally would have completed the LPC
If you would be interested in finding out more about this pensions paralegal position, please contact Kirsty Worden on 0161 819 7485
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018