- Job Search
- Senior Real Estate Paralegal
Senior Real Estate Paralegal
This full service Legal 500 law firm based in Birmingham City Centre is seeking a senior real estate paralegal to join its corporate real estate team. This global law firm is committed to excelling in providing high quality legal advice to its clients. The firm invest greatly in the training and development of its legal staff to ensure only the highest calibre individuals represent its clients businesses. You will be suited to this role if you have experience acting on behalf of tenants.
This role is for a senior real estate paralegal, you will be joining a highly reputable real estate team who are ranked tier 1 in the Legal 500 due to the wealth of experience in specialising acting for a wide range of corporate clients specifically relating to banks. As the senior real estate paralegal, you will assist on specific projects and run your own caseload of estate management transactions.
The role will involve;
· Managing a caseload of corporate real estate transactions on behalf of tenants
· Managing more junior members of the team on post-completion aspects of the transactions, including SDLT Returns, applications to Companies House and Land Registry applications
· Drafting and negotiating a wide range of transactional documentation including surrenders, lease renewals and licences, freehold sales and acquisitions
· Providing real estate support to our corporate and banking colleagues on their project
· Client contact - transactional and relationship management
You will have a minimum of 12 months experience within a corporate real estate team as a paralegal. Ideally you will have previous experience managing your own caseload and running transactions and files from the start however this is not essential.
You must have the following experience and skills;
· Confident and able to demonstrate your technical ability
· You will have 2.1 LLB or above or equivalent and ideally completed your LPC but not essential
· Demonstrable experience working as part of a team with strong client focus
· Proficient using Microsoft office
In addition to joining a highly reputable Legal 500 law firm, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in applying for this senior real estate paralegal role, please call Kirsty Worden on 0161 819 7485
If this role is not of interest but you are actively seeking new opportunities, please do not hesitate to give me a call and I would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018