- Job Search
- Secured Lending Paralegal
Secured Lending Paralegal
Regional law firm with offices across the West Yorkshire region is seeking a paralegal to join a team of hardworking, friendly and forward thinking commercial property fee earners. The paralegal will work closely with solicitors on a range of matters relating to secured finance transactions.
Working closely with a friendly and approachable team, you will act as a secured lending paralegal assisting on matters including;
· Obtaining or checking Land Registry documents or title deeds
· Carrying out detailed title checks
· Carrying out and checking pre-contract searches by checking whether the property is affected by local authority proposals, leases, easements or covenants
· Receive and check lending instructions from lenders and undertake specific tasks required
The Ideal Candidate
The firm is looking for a paralegal who can demonstrate;
· A minimum of 12 months experience as a paralegal in either a secured lending or commercial property role
· Demonstrable experience of using a case management system
· Excellent organisational skills
· LLB Law degree is essential
Along with the opportunity of working as a secured lending paralegal at a Legal 500 law firm, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package. The firm recognise the importance of career progression and have a forward thinking and honest approach in helping you reach your aspirations. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a great team who work harmoniously to deliver a first class legal service to the firms clients.
To be considered for this secured lending paralegal role in Bradford, please call Kirsty Worden on 0161 819 7485 hesitate to get in touch with your CV as soon as possible.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018