- Job Search
- Property Finance Paralegal
Property Finance Paralegal
An award winning firm with offices based in Liverpool and Manchester is seeking a paralegal to join its asset based Lending team. This full service commercial law firm provide a forward thinking and uncomplicated approach to its client base making the firm an unrivalled leader in the market. Due to workload and expansion, this firm is now seeking a paralegal to join its highly reputable and committed asset based lending team.
You will be a paralegal with a minimum of 6 months experience in property or banking. You will deal with all legal aspects of the charge registrations, including liaising with the clients and HM Land Registry and reviewing title documents. In addition you will be responsible for;
· Working on matters as delegated by other fee earners.
· Acting as the first point of contact for the client to deal with their enquiries.
· Reviewing title and charge documentation and reporting to the client on the same.
· Preparing and submitting HM Land Registry applications.
· Dealing with any administrative or title queries.
· Carrying out research
· Post-completion administration
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 6 months experience in either property or banking. You must have experience or demonstrate knowledge of carrying out Land Registry searches/processes. This role would suit a residential conveyancing paralegal who is looking to move into a commercial discipline. You must be able to demonstrate the following;
· Excellent organisational and time management skills
· Be able to multi task and prioritise your workload
· Able to work both autonomously and as part of a team
· LLB Law degree and ideally completed your LPC
In addition to working for a highly reputable law firm you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in this property finance paralegal role and would like to apply, please call Kirsty Worden on 0161 819 7485.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018