- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Legal 500 law firm with offices across the West Midlands is seeking a residential conveyancer to join its growing team based in one of its Shropshire offices. This full service law firm provides high quality legal services through offering its clients transparency and accessibility throughout the entire process. This is an opportunity to join a firm who demonstrate the ability to build strong working relations with its clients.
Due to an exciting period of growth and expansion, the residential team are seeking a conveyancer to join its friendly and inclusive department. You will be responsible for the following;
· Managing a full caseload involving all aspects of sale and purchase transactions
· Transfers of equity from instruction through to completion and registration - both registered and unregistered property and both freehold and leasehold estates
· Remortgage transactions
· Dealing with high volume matters under minimal supervision
· Supervise junior fee earners
You will have a minimum of three years experience as a residential conveyancer (qualified solicitor/licenced conveyancer or CILEX). You must be confident dealing with matters under minimal supervision, maintain excellent standards of work and achieve targets. You must possess the following;
· Ability to work as part of a team and possess excellent communication skills
· Experience in using case management systems
· Knowledge of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme and money laundering requirements is essential
In return you will have the opportunity to work for an inclusive and support law firm offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018